SUBJECT: Important Notification – Registration& Reclassification of MICRO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES as per the MSME Notification dated 26/06/2020 – Reg
Dear Sir / Madam,
MINISTRY OF MICRO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES vide its notification dated 26/06/2020, announced that –
In case of Existing MSME Certificate holders:
- All existing enterprises registered under EM–Part-II or Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM) shall register again on the Udyam Registration portal on or after the 1stday of July, 2020.
- All existing enterprises which are registered till 30thJune, 2020, shall be re-classified as per the new threshold limitin accordance with the notification dated 26/06/2020.
- The existing enterprises registered prior to 30thJune, 2020, shall continue to be valid only for a period up to the 31stday of March, 2021. Thereafter, if the enterprise fails to register again or fails to recalcification as per the new threshold limit, the MSME Certificate issued already by the Authority shall be invalid.
In case of enterprise who opts for fresh registration:
- The form for registration shall be as provided in the Udyam Registration portal.
- Based on your request for registration, we will send you the proper checklist in details which required for the registration.
- Copy of MSME notification dated 26/06/2020: http://www.dcmsme.
- Feel free to call for the clarifications if any required. 0422-2322333